A 3500 workbook for any service-based or e-commerce business, blogger or anyone who wants to learn how to increase their site's organic visibility in search-engine results.
If you want to be able to tackle your own on-site SEO, or just feel confident talking to a web developer about your online business – It will give you a mix of practical tips, no-nonsense knowledge and step-by-step guides to optimising your blog posts, increasing conversion rates and more.
- Definitions – let’s sort our SEO from our PPC, SERPS, CTR and UX with a layman’s terms glossary.
- What is SEO?! And why is it important for any online business?
- Keywords – how to find yours. Create a strategy for your business that will help you find your niche online.
- Beyond Keywords – what is Google looking for in a website?
- Analytics – what do I need to be analysing and tracking when it comes to SEO?
- Step-by-step guide to optimise your content – make your blog posts work harder for you and learn all the elements that go towards optimising your content (clue: it’s not just keywords!).
- UX – so you’ve got more traffic – how do you make them stay and ultimately buy from you? Improve your conversion rate with these top tips.
After purchase the workbook is immediately available as a downloadable word document.